Saturday, July 28, 2007

"My Dream Machine" - Gladiator bike

HI folks,

It would be dream for every youth to drive bike and rule the road... And my long dream had been fulfilled and cherished on friday (27th JUL'07) as i delivered my bike from the showroom... The 1st question ppl asked when i told my plan of purchasing the bike was wat bike r u going to buy... I told them tat i decided to go 4 YAMAHA Gladiator... Everyone surprised abt my decision and asked them not to go 4 Yamaha 4 various reasons... But i stick to wat i planned and its been my long term plan to go 4 this bike... Its my nature tat once i decided its pretty hard to revert my mind back from it...

Against all odds i bought the Gladi and its performance rocks and i am pretty happy with the handling of the bike till now... And i am damn sure it catched the eyes of many in the roads since very rarely u could see this bike... Against all Bajaj,Hero Honda & TVS bikes tat u see on de road, very often YAMAHA bikes r seen.. The reasons may be many... But i dont believe in numbers and i dont want to be found one among these crowded ppl... I am unique myself and i want to go 4 a bike tat looks unique in the road and @ the end of the day i would say tat my passion 4 the bike driven me to go 4 YAMAHA Gladiator and afterall YAMAHA always rocks and "Gladi" sure to "rule de road"...

I would say tat ppl mad about yamaha will give give anything to get it...

Some pics of my Gladi....




















To sign off i would say that its my crazy 4 YAMAHA bikes had made me to go 4 Gladiator... Watch out 4 YAMAHA as it has planned to release all its high end bikes next year...

1 comment:

Navaneeth said...

Did you deliver Gladiator bike? Congratulations!!! :)