Sunday, August 26, 2007

Loneliest b'day that i spent never before in my life!!!

Hi,

I turned 24 yesterday and this is my loneliest b'day that i spent throughout my life... I was all alone in my room and i didnt do one bit spl on de day... I got up late in the morning after watching the fucking match where India won it by thriller or made it as a thriller... Then i went to give my bike the 1st service and i finished all de work tat i planned on de previous day by afternoon and it was really very boring from the afternoon till de day ends...

I got a lot of call from my friends wishing on my b'day and some scrapped & wished me.. I take this as an opportunity to "Thank all" for their heart warming wishes.. I am guy, who would love to go out and enjoy the time with frnds and to have a gr8 time... Friends r always my best companions and although i dont move tat well to all, but ppl who r close to me know me really well that i am very jovial and fun guy to be around... Its a different exp altogether being all alone in the room this time around.. As one would say that e'day in life wud teach u something or the other and i learnt it to be being lonely as always u cant get companions to travel with u all time around... I spent de day surfing and hearing illayaraja's melodies- Thanimayil Inimai tha athu!!!


















" புழங்காத இரும்பு
துருப்பிடிக்குமாம்..!! -
உன்
புழக்கமில்லாமல்
நானும்......!!"




Kavithai sutta thu tha...

Courtesy: andhimazhai.com

No comments: