Monday, March 31, 2008

My Outing with my MOM....

Hi all,

Last weekend i had a gr8 time... Its been a very long time since i had a outing with my mom... Cant even remember when it happend last time back... It was my cousin who initiated de whole thing... Me, my mom along with my cousin and his wife went 4 de Venki temple @ Tnagar in de morning and had our lunch outside in de Saravan Bhavan hotel. Then we returned back and in de evening we went to Ashtalakshmi Koil near besant nagar beach and then we proceeded to de sea shore.

My mom especially had a gr8 time since its her visit to besant nagar beach and she was very eager to wet her legs in sea waves water and i could see her reactions which was just like a child who enjoys the waves and de nature of beauty... being a gr8 Tamil kavithai writer herself, she enjoyed de scenic beauty of de beaches and de boats which were riding on them. I was very happy to c her enjoying de time @ sea shore as she had rarely visited any scenic beauty places in her life till now as she had spend his major part of life working as a teacher and spent most of her lifetime in my hometown,Kumbakonam.

It was a gr8 feeling 4 me to take my mom for a outing. Thnks to my cousin for his initiation...

Few snapshots in de beaches.....

My Cousin and my MOM....



Me,My Cousin and My Mom...



Any Guess wat i am doing? Good snap by my cousin... Looking gr8... Is tat so.....


1 comment:

Zennmaster said...

HERRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! temme the secret... even am trying to lose weight dude... bloody depressing...