Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ahead of my TEAM OUTING to Kodaikanal next week!!!

HI folks,

Its been nearly a month since i returned back to chn and joined the team over here and it will be my 1st team outing next weekend... Its always very imp to go 4 the team outings and all, since it wud pave way 4 the ppl to realize tat ur part of the team... Since this wud be the 1st trip 4 me, i wud love to enhance my relationship with my colleagues... As it happens there will be diff of opinions amongst ppl in the team but at the end of the day its these bunch of ppl who ur going to sit, share ur workload and enjoy every moment of time tat u spend with them in the official hrs as well as outside...

"Strength lies in differences, not in similarities" ...

Luk fwd to have a memorable trip ahead... Will post u all the stuffs tat will happen in the tour in my next blog....

No comments: