Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back to CHN after 8 months of stay in BLR

HI folks,

I got transfer back to CHN from BLR nearly a month back and i am happy to be back again to where i belongs to, since most of my school and college mates r staying in CHN, but tats not the only thing, the other imp fact is our delecious "SAMBAR" which i had missed badly over there...
The 1st day wat i did after coming to chn was to have pongal, vada with most imp "TN sambar" as a breakfast in my usual routine hotel "BHAKYA" which i missed all these months... Then dinner i had "SAMBAR VADAI" in "Saravana Bhavan" hotel which eluded me from having all these months... Its nice to be back again to chn after my college days which i enjoyed @ the most with my roomies in AMBATTUR going out to dinner to our favourite hotel "Balaji Bhavan" and then the famous "Murugan IDLY Shop" where we will get all varieties of chatnis and they serve them in traditional "Vaalai Ilai"... And last but not the least the home made food which we get in our "TANJORE MESS" ,WB, where i used to have full meals in the afternoon and then should i need to say wat next, obviously "KUMBAKARNA sleep"...

"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity. -Voltaire"

Wait 4 my next blog!!!

1 comment:

Ram said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm...!!